English Chocolate

  • JBH
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2012
      Last night I was on the porch trying out a load of 2 Friends "English
      Chocolate". Suddenly a voice called out from our neighbors drive way, about 30
      ft behind me. "John, whatever you've got in your pipe smells fantastic"
      It was our cute, new neighbor Jenny, 20-something mom of 2. I just waved. I'd
      would have offered her a puff....but I doubt the Mrs. would have liked that if
      she found out!
    • Randy Warren
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2012
        Are you sure you weren't reading Penthouse Forum?

        Sent from my NOOK