New member Sat. June 2,2012

  • edwardklang
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2012
      Have been a pipe smoker/collector for many years, ther's always more to learn and I hope to contribute/share what I've learned and also learn from other members of pipesmokers2.
    • jhperique
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2012
        Welcome, Edward, enjoy the group.

        Joe H

        ________________________________
        Have been a pipe smoker/collector for many years, ther's always more to learn and I hope to contribute/share what I've learned and also learn from other members of pipesmokers2.

      • JohnO
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2012
          Welcome aboard, Edward. Glad to have you here.

          --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "edwardklang" <edwardklang@...> wrote:

          > Have been a pipe smoker/collector for many years, ther's always more to learn and I hope to contribute/share what I've learned and also learn from other members of pipesmokers2.

        • Ed & Nancy Duncan
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 2, 2012
            Adding my sincere welcome Edward. Great group....I been here since early '02 or so. Join in when you can & enjoy.

            Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
            pipe/cigar since '62

            __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 7190 (20120602) __________

            http://www.eset.com

            __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 7190 (20120602) __________

            http://www.eset.com

          • Al
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 2, 2012
              Welcome aboard, sit and light. Dress is casual, heck for all we know optional. LOL

              Where are you from and what do your preferences run to.? [excuse that sentence ending with a preposition, it just wasn't worth the trouble to re-word it. LOL]

              Al (in Canada)

            • Jud Cole
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 3, 2012
                Welcome aboard!