Antique pipe collection

  • Sherry Abraham
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28 1:44 PM
      Hello, I am new to the group and am trying to find a little help and information. I really know absolutly nothing about pipes, other than what I have learned over the past few days reading on the internet, trying to look up these various pipes that my grandfather had collected. There are almost 40 pipes in this collection, after doing some reading I see that some are very valuable. I am trying to find out more about these pipes, some I cannot find any information about at all on line, and I don't know if I should try to sell the collection as a whole, or to sell individual peices. Any information would be appreciated. Email me directly if you like, I have photos. lucysbigd at aol dot com.
      Thanks
    • BooBoo Jones
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29 4:35 AM
        the best way to find the value of your pipes

         is to watch what similar ones go for on e-bay.