Re: [Pipe smokers] 2012

  • Jeffery Suter
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2012
      A very happy and healthy new year to my friends here on Pipesmokers!

      Best -
      Jeff
      Sent from my iPad

      On Jan 1, 2012, at 12:31 AM, Earl Schube <strongirish@...> wrote:

      > Happy New Year to all from me as well!
      >
      > Earl
      >
      > On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 6:58 PM, James E. <seamasmc@...> wrote:
      >
      >> **
      >>

      >> Happy New Year everyone.
      >>
      >> And happy birthday today to Nathaniel Gibbs, who I hope is OK since I
      >> haven't heard from him in a while.
      >>
      >> James
      >>
      >> Sent from my Android phone
      >> On Dec 31, 2011 7:10 AM, "W.S. Blevins" <wsblevins@...> wrote:
      >>
      >>> I hope that all of you have a pleasant and healthy 2012.
      >>>
      >>> Bill

      > --
      > Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I
      > repeat myself.
      >
      > -- Mark Twain

    • JohnO
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 1, 2012
        Happy 2012 to the wonderful folks on this board! I hope that it will be your best ever!

        --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, Jeffery Suter <jeffery777@...> wrote:

        > A very happy and healthy new year to my friends here on Pipesmokers!
        >
        > Best -
        > Jeff
        > Sent from my iPad
        >
        > On Jan 1, 2012, at 12:31 AM, Earl Schube <strongirish@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Happy New Year to all from me as well!
        > >
        > > Earl
        > >
        > > On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 6:58 PM, James E. <seamasmc@...> wrote:
        > >
        > >> **
        > >>

        > >> Happy New Year everyone.
        > >>
        > >> And happy birthday today to Nathaniel Gibbs, who I hope is OK since I
        > >> haven't heard from him in a while.
        > >>
        > >> James
        > >>
        > >> Sent from my Android phone

        > > --
        > > Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I
        > > repeat myself.
        > >
        > > -- Mark Twain

      • daniel chlebove
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 1, 2012
          Happy New Year All!
          Dan
          Gabrieli Pipes

          Happy 2012 to the wonderful folks on this board! I hope that it will be your best ever!

          --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, Jeffery Suter <jeffery777@...> wrote:

          > A very happy and healthy new year to my friends here on Pipesmokers!
          >
          > Best -
          > Jeff
          > Sent from my iPad
          >
          > On Jan 1, 2012, at 12:31 AM, Earl Schube <strongirish@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Happy New Year to all from me as well!
          > >
          > > Earl
          > >
          > > On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 6:58 PM, James E. <seamasmc@...> wrote:
          > >
          > >> **
          > >>

          > >> Happy New Year everyone.
          > >>
          > >> And happy birthday today to Nathaniel Gibbs, who I hope is OK since I
          > >> haven't heard from him in a while.
          > >>
          > >> James
          > >>
          > >> Sent from my Android phone

          > > --
          > > Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I
          > > repeat myself.
          > >
          > > -- Mark Twain

        • Reggie
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 2, 2012
            I'm late, but I want to wish all you pipe smokers a very Happy and Prosperous New Year. May your pipes smoke smoothly and cooly, and may your tobaccos always be at the right moisture level and deliver wonderful smokes all year.

            Mel (mel51us)