Re: [Pipe smokers] thinking of going to cobs

  • Earl Schube
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 1, 2011
      While I do smoke cobs regularly, they could never replace my fine
      briar pipes. There is a reason that they are the king of pipes. A
      well seasoned briar is a joy to smoke. I do not find it that hard to
      keep up my briars. I can't imagine smoking a cob until it goes rancid
      and throwing it away. With care a cob will last forever and kept
      clean will smoke much better.

      Earl

      On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 11:15 PM, Raymaker <twojrs@...> wrote:
      > Thanks, Andy!  JR
      > On Oct 31, 2011, at 11:46 AM, Andy wrote:
      >
      >> Possible truer taste of the tobacco
      >>
      >> IMHO
      >>
      >> AJ
      >>
      >> _____

      Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.
      But I repeat myself.

      -- Mark Twain
    • Jim Cameron "KC9PXZ"
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 1, 2011
        Just me view on curren tobacco's. Just a personal view. truth be told I
        enjoy all my pipes.
        Jimmy