Re: YPSC Facebook page

  • superdaddymike
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2011
      Hey Howard,

      I actually thought of you a year ago when I found my 1/2 brother on Facebook he lives in Oregon. Grant's Pass to be exact are you anywhere near there?

      Michael

      --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "Howard M.Davis" <sierra60@...> wrote:

      > Another Oregon pipesmoker. I retired to Astoria/ I thought it would be full of pipesmokers but I've only seen a few. .
      >
      > --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Feather <phydeauxarfarf@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Thanks Michael, I just hit the "like" button.

    • Howard M.Davis
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2011
        De[ends on how you define near/ I'm in Astoria which is about as far north and west you can go and still be in Oregon. A lot different than Bakersfield. The cool moist air makes for better pipe smoking too.