Re: [Pipe smokers] Prince Albert Choice?

  • Jud Cole
    Message 1 of 58 , Mar 1, 2011
      *shrug* The review I was thinking of was quoting Middleton's. Forgot to mention that.

      Jud

      Message 58 of 58 , Mar 3, 2011
        Not foggy here just rainy and then it rains. Good pipe smoking weather tho and I get in plenty for the two hours I'm at work. Then there is the hot tub. Spring is just around the next few corners tho and the front porch will be fine.