Re: [Pipe smokers] YPSC Dottle, 12-28-2010

  • Jud Cole
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2011
      You've become a Pete fan, John? I knew you had gotten one that you really liked - was this the beginning of a conversion?

      Jud

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 1, 2011
        My problem with Petes was that for a number of years the quality control was horrible. I saw Petes with poor drilling, no drilling, clogged stems, etc. They've improved dramatically. I'm not a Pete fan, per se, but if they make a pipe I like I'll buy it. And the 999 Rhodesian is a pipe I like, as is the XL23.