Something real fishy going on here. . .

  • op68_1999
    Message 1 of 11222 , Oct 1, 1999
      Regarding "mikeshee," that "good father" so many
      praised who wanted Club members to give ideas in how to
      handle a 15-year-old kid who wanted to start smoking a
      pipe, just like Dad. . .<br> He seems to be the same
      individual who is now posting in "Teen Cigar and Pipe
      Smokers"; see post of 9/29. But in that club "mikeshee"
      makes himself sound like a teenager himself who attends
      school, trying to attract "babes." It's right out of
      "Archie". . . ("Dobie Gillis?") Who is the real
      "mikeshee"???
    • Randy W.
      Message 11222 of 11222 , Dec 25, 2010
        Thanks for the info. Ya know, for a medium it has a lot of flavor. I would have thought it was full strength. Makes me wonder what my reaction would have been towards the full strength? I like Latakia, but not to the point where it's all you can taste. I bought some C & D stuff, Odyssey - I think it's called, and I didn't care for it, but I used it as an inhancer for some blends I thought were lacking something and it was pretty good smoked that way.

        Randy W...