Re: [Pipe smokers] My 'smoking room' is nearly finished.

  • Joe H
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2009
      It sounds like it is going to be a nice addition.  Enjoy it!

      Joe H

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2009
        Yeah, I'm in Iowa City, which is enough of a challenge with freezing rain, and a few snowfalls that pile up.  But not as much as a challenge as Milwaukee, WI, and a snap compared with Detroit, where we were introduced to snowy and cold winters.

        Joe H

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2009
          Congrats!

          Jud