Happy New Year

  • mel_cates
    Message 1 of 11222 , Jan 1, 2002
      I would like to take this opportunity to wish
      each and every one of you a very happy and prosperous
      New Year. <br>This club has continued to grow and get
      stronger over the last year and it continues to keep
      growing. Together, we can keep this club one of the best
      pipe smoking clubs on the internet. I look forward to
      meeting more new members and getting to know the ones we
      already have better. Through continued participation on
      the message board and chats we can keep this club
      growing to an even higher level than what we enjoy now.
      some of the finest people you could ever hope to be
      associated with and make this club what it is. I consider it
      an honor to be a part of this club and share the
      comraderie that we have here. Thanks for your participation
      this past year and let's keep it going strong in
    • Randy W.
      Message 11222 of 11222 , Dec 25, 2010
        Thanks for the info. Ya know, for a medium it has a lot of flavor. I would have thought it was full strength. Makes me wonder what my reaction would have been towards the full strength? I like Latakia, but not to the point where it's all you can taste. I bought some C & D stuff, Odyssey - I think it's called, and I didn't care for it, but I used it as an inhancer for some blends I thought were lacking something and it was pretty good smoked that way.

        Randy W...