Re: [Pipe smokers] hi there

  • Jud Cole
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hi Van,
            Welcome to the group. Please feel free to post often.
            Also, in case you don't know, posting in all upper case is the internet equivalent of shouting. It is considered bad form. :)
           Smoke in peace,
          Jud

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009
        Adding my welcome Van. Quite a few at this site from variious places "across the pond". Ask away, we're a very helpful group.

        Ed Duncan, (68), Batavia, NY, USA

        IAM FROM SOUTH AFRIKA AND ENJOY PIPE SMOKING

      • Alan Kirby
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009
          Hey Van welcome. I look forward to your posts

          Keeping on

          Buddha.

          To: pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com