Re: [Pipe smokers] Re: Desert Island Tobaccos

  • Jeffery Suter
    Message 1 of 53 , May 1, 2009
      Speaking of bees...

      I took Claritin for 10 or 11 years straight because I had such bad seasonal allergies.

      In 2003, I started taking bee pollen in 1000g capsules. 2 or 3 a day. I've not taken an allergy med since.

      Just thought I'd share.

      Best-
      Jeff
      http://ripplingbrook.com

      Message 53 of 53 , May 6, 2009
        I'm a drugstore blends only in my cobs guy.

        Jud