Improv ashtrays

  • Kyle S Constantinides
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
      Quick question about ashtrays. What do y'all use for an ashtray when you aren't at home? I personally always carry an empty Altoid tin, and use it both at home and out/about.
      Kyle Scott Constantinides
      Ravenclaw

      "Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

    • MoSouthAfrica
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2009
        I do not really use ashtrays at all actually. I am not allowed to smoke indoors.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2009
          I rarely get to smoke indoors either. I use the empty tin at my work's smoking bench only because my pipe won't fit through the supplied ashtray's hole, and they don't want us to dump ashes on the pavement, which is understandable. Image and such for the business.