Ad: Two new pipes on my site :-)

  • Jan Zeman
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 1, 2008
      Hi folks, just an update on my latest work and you might find them
      interesting. One is rather large Pickax and the other Blowfish with a
      twist. Here are the direct links

      http://www.zemanpipes.com/pipe.php?pipe_id=257
      http://www.zemanpipes.com/pipe.php?pipe_id=249

      Enjoy, best Jan
      www.zemanpipes.com
    • yiannoskokkinos
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 2, 2008
        Good morning from Cyprus Jan

        Very nice your new pipes

        Yiannos

        wwww.kokkinospipes.com
      • John Offerdahl
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 2, 2008
          Very nice, Jan! It's good to see new things coming from your workshop!!

          --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "Jan Zeman" <jan@...> wrote:

          > Hi folks, just an update on my latest work and you might find them
          > interesting. One is rather large Pickax and the other Blowfish with a
          > twist. Here are the direct links
          >
          > http://www.zemanpipes.com/pipe.php?pipe_id=257
          > http://www.zemanpipes.com/pipe.php?pipe_id=249
          >
          > Enjoy, best Jan
          > www.zemanpipes.com

        • Eatp69
          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 2, 2008
            I must say those are some beautiful pipes.  Cheers!!

            Very nice, Jan! It's good to see new things coming from your workshop!!

            --- In pipesmokers2@ yahoogroups. com, "Jan Zeman" <jan@...> wrote:

            > Hi folks, just an update on my latest work and you might find them
            > interesting. One is rather large Pickax and the other Blowfish with a
            > twist. Here are the direct links
            >
            > http://www.zemanpip es.com/pipe. php?pipe_ id=257
            > http://www.zemanpip es.com/pipe. php?pipe_ id=249
            >
            > Enjoy, best Jan
            > www.zemanpipes. com

          • dougpearsontobold
            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 2, 2008
              --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "Jan Zeman" <jan@...> wrote:

              > Hi folks, just an update on my latest work and you might find them
              > interesting. One is rather large Pickax and the other Blowfish with a
              > twist. Here are the direct links
              >
              > http://www.zemanpipes.com/pipe.php?pipe_id=257
              > http://www.zemanpipes.com/pipe.php?pipe_id=249
              >
              > Enjoy, best Jan
              > www.zemanpipes.com

              Jan,

              That blowfish is absolutely beautiful!!! Had I the money,
              I'd be all over it *sigh*. Keep up the good work!

              -- Doug Pearson
            • Jan Zeman
              Message 6 of 17 , Oct 29, 2008
                Hello my friend, if you have time and are in the mood to see my two
                latest pipes you can look at them by clicking on the links bellow

                http://www.zemanpipes.com/pipe.php?pipe_id=258
                http://www.zemanpipes.com/pipe.php?pipe_id=259

                Had a fun carving them and I hope you'll enjoy them as well.

                Best, Jan
                www.zemanpipes.com
              • John Offerdahl
                Message 7 of 17 , Oct 30, 2008