Re: ??? pipe

  • c g stevens
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2007
      Make my day !!

      "..all things come to he who only sits and waits..."
      "...one mans' stash is another mans' treasure..."

      Lady snowbird from Washington just dropped by with a gift for the "Old
      Desert Coot".. a Shellmore short fat apple pot 1/4 bend; that was her
      grandfathers...

      Polished the Vulcanite stem (no tooth marks); Cleaned and cut the cake to
      1/16"; and am now going smoke this pre-WWII pipe.

      If memory serves me; Jobey may have made this pipe years ago...it only
      says Shellmoor; Algerian Brier.

      I think this beauty will smoke fine with 5100 Red Cake...:-)))

      Regards;
      Steve
      Desert Dweller
    • ML Hillard