Re: [Pipe smokers] A Climate Change

  • c g stevens
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 1, 2007
      Right
      Roseburg is in the Southern part of OR near Medford.

      I have an aversion for any Town larger that 10,000; this burg I live in
      is 1,000; and no stop lights...:-))))...and Thank the Powers that
      be....NO MALL

      Steve
      Desert Dweller
    • Jud Cole
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 2, 2007
        Well congratulations and good luck Jeff. They will keep you jumping I am sure.
        Jud <--------whose youngest just turned 21 on Oct. 1

        Jeffrey Jelmeland <geoffrie@...> wrote:
        Yep, we have a boy and a girl on the way and due anytime in the next month.
        These are our first so we are going to get broken in quite fast. :)

        --
        Jeffrey Jelmeland
        Hillsboro, OR

        The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not
        understand.
        - Frank Herbert

        On 9/30/07, c g stevens <azwind1@...> wrote:

        > ???
        > As in twins...your Wife is having Twins...Great
        >
        > Steve
        > Desert Dweller
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Jeffrey Jelmeland
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 2, 2007
          Thanks Jud. I suspect that these little ones will provide me with multiple
          occassions to long to escape to the balcony with my pipe for some quiet
          time. But I am sure that there will also be plenty of joy, and frankly I am
          tired of waiting. I want to meet them and hold them!

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 2, 2007
            That just about sums it up, Jeff. Lots of both...
            Jud