Re: [Pipe smokers] A great day in Atlanta

  • Jud Cole
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2007
      Now THERE'S a plan! I certainly enjoyed my afternoon with John last
      year. My daughter has now moved from the Atlanta area to Mobile,
      though, so I don't see myself being in the vicinity any time soon...
      Jud
      --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "Ted DeWitt" <ted5310@...> wrote:

      > OK, I can't take it anymore. Let's get a sign-up sheet going and
      > hold our next YPSC2 convention at John's place!! LOL!!
      >

      > Ted DeWitt
      >
      > --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, Steve Laug <SLAUG@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I will write more later. I am in a break at our
      > > meetings and thought I would fire this off.
      > > Needless to say it way a great day with John. He
      > > is a great host and great compadre! (partner in crime!)
      > > Thanks John. Wish you could have all been here.
      > > steve
      > >
      > > At 11:30 AM 28/02/2007, you wrote:
      > > >Howard, that's a much better was of putting it.
      > > >
      > > > Joe H
      > > >
      > > >"Howard M. Davis" <sierra60@> wrote:
      > > > The heck with a fly on the wall. I'd prefer to be there eating
      > and
      > > >smoking with two fine fellows.
      > > >
      > > >--- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, Joe H

      > > >have been great. And, yes, one of the things I miss the most about
      > > >the Atlanta area is the BBQ. None finer, for sure.

      > it!
      > was

      > pipe
      > sticks!) at
      > hours
      > puppy

      > then
      > house.
      > place
      > gotten to
      > bill at

      > where I
      > to me
      > this: My
      > be
      > the

      > I'd
      > Lucinda
      > was
      > gave

      > something
      > soon
      > huge
      > it
      > airport,

      > > >Yahoo! Groups Links

      > > >Yahoo! Groups Links
      > > >

      > > >--
      > > >- Release Date: 27/02/2007 3:24 PM

    • Jeffery Suter
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1, 2007
        Steve, I said it before, but if you or anyone else
        makes their way to North Jersey, it's party time at
        the Suter estate...

        Best-
        Jeff
        http://ripplingbrook.com