RE: [Pipe smokers] Re: Would you like a YPSC Mug?

  • Damon Squires
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
      OK I did a little looking and I can get them for about 4.00 each with a 40.00 first time graphics charge. So If there are 20 mug requests I'll order out them. With printing and shipping I'm thinking it will be about 10.00 bucks a pop. With few left over. Let me know what you guys think. We can get 12 or 16oz.

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 27, 2007
        Got your payment in the mail today. I'll let you know when I get them
        ordered.

        Thanks,
        Damon

        I'll take two if there is going to be any ordered...

        - Troy

        --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, pgmrdan <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > There is interest in obtaining YPSC Mugs but is there enough
        interest?

        > I noticed that in the past few days the number of requests on the
        Mug
        > Request database has risen from 12 to 18.
        >
        > If you are interested in obtaining a YPSC Mug then you need to show
        > your interest by adding your request to the Mug Request database.
        >
        > If there isn't enough interest then it appears the topic will be
        > dropped again (at least by me) and I'll quit beating a dead
        horse. :)

        > There is a 'Database' choice that can be selected in the left
        column
        > of the web page for this group. When you select it you can then
        > select Mug Request at the bottom of the list of databases to add
        your
        > request.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Dan

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Damon Squires
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 27, 2007
          Whoops that wasn't supposed to go out to everyone! Please disregard
          unless of course you are Troy.

          I'll take two if there is going to be any ordered...

          - Troy

          --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, pgmrdan <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > There is interest in obtaining YPSC Mugs but is there enough
          interest?

          > I noticed that in the past few days the number of requests on the
          Mug
          > Request database has risen from 12 to 18.
          >
          > If you are interested in obtaining a YPSC Mug then you need to show
          > your interest by adding your request to the Mug Request database.
          >
          > If there isn't enough interest then it appears the topic will be
          > dropped again (at least by me) and I'll quit beating a dead
          horse. :)

          > There is a 'Database' choice that can be selected in the left
          column
          > of the web page for this group. When you select it you can then
          > select Mug Request at the bottom of the list of databases to add
          your
          > request.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Dan