Re: [Pipe smokers] Tobacco samples CONTINUED, SMOKING YOURS PIPES TOBACCOS

  • marianus
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 29, 2006
      --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "meerorbriar" <meerorbriar@...>
      wrote:

      HELLO, GUY:
      now smoking my big pipe tobacco, type straight, with tobacco
      aromatic vainilla: AMPHORA, OR TROOST, AROMATIC.

      with my blue jeans levi's 501, and shirt yellow; smoking my pipes
      tobaccos, since the 18 years, have 88 pipes tobaccos, this
      are:curved, and straight.
      TO, REPLY; MY MESSAGE.

      MARIANUS, ONE FRIEND, SMOKERS: CIGARS, AND PIPESTOBACCOS; FOR EVER.

      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 1, 2006
        No harm taken here. I felt better after I sent it. Thanks! Mark.

        http://mail.yahoo.com