Re: Blending Tobacco

  • The_Printz
    Message 1 of 11222 , Aug 13, 1999
      Tabacum,<br><br>Cornell & Diehl sells about 20 different blending tobaccos for $18.75 per pound (same price as their other tobacco).
    • Randy W.
      Message 11222 of 11222 , Dec 25, 2010
        Thanks for the info. Ya know, for a medium it has a lot of flavor. I would have thought it was full strength. Makes me wonder what my reaction would have been towards the full strength? I like Latakia, but not to the point where it's all you can taste. I bought some C & D stuff, Odyssey - I think it's called, and I didn't care for it, but I used it as an inhancer for some blends I thought were lacking something and it was pretty good smoked that way.

        Randy W...