Re: Perique

  • jwp159
    Message 1 of 11222 , Aug 12, 1999
      Tabacum, Cornell & Diehl sell blending tobacco in bulk. I don't know what the price is. You can contact them at 1-800-433-0080 for the price.<br>Happy Puffs to All<br>Wes
    • Randy W.
      Message 11222 of 11222 , Dec 25, 2010
        Thanks for the info. Ya know, for a medium it has a lot of flavor. I would have thought it was full strength. Makes me wonder what my reaction would have been towards the full strength? I like Latakia, but not to the point where it's all you can taste. I bought some C & D stuff, Odyssey - I think it's called, and I didn't care for it, but I used it as an inhancer for some blends I thought were lacking something and it was pretty good smoked that way.

        Randy W...