Re: looking for "reviews" on Savinelli pipes

  • Dimitri Liaos
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hi Charlie,
      me and my brother are the happy owners of many Savinellis and never had
      any problems with any of them. You should definitely do what Joe
      suggests, Savinelli certainly back their products which are very good
      quality, in their price segment of course.
      Seems you got the odd piece in the lot

      regards
      Dimitri

      http://mail.yahoo.com