Very Special GBD Unique - Ebay

  • jsn603
    Message 1 of 11222 , Aug 1, 2001
      Hi. Just wanted to let everyone know that I have
      listed a superb rare unsmoked GBD Unique with its
      original wood box on
    • Randy W.
      Message 11222 of 11222 , Dec 25, 2010
        Thanks for the info. Ya know, for a medium it has a lot of flavor. I would have thought it was full strength. Makes me wonder what my reaction would have been towards the full strength? I like Latakia, but not to the point where it's all you can taste. I bought some C & D stuff, Odyssey - I think it's called, and I didn't care for it, but I used it as an inhancer for some blends I thought were lacking something and it was pretty good smoked that way.

        Randy W...