Re: [Pipe smokers] Happy New Year

  • Dale Miller
    Message 1 of 411 , Jan 1, 2006
      Rev Father Johnny Shepherd wrote:

      > I either smoked too many pipes today, or it's touch growing old, but I
      > cannot remember if I wished all a happy New Year so just in case -
      > "Happy New Year to all" and may your new year be filled with health,
      > wealth and happiness. Also thank you all for the honor of being part of
      > this group! - Father Johnny

      Happy New Year to you too Father Johnny and to everyone else here on the
      group.

      --
      All the Best & 73's
      Dale Miller, KC2CBD

      stpatrick2spam@...
      stpatrick3spam@...
      stpatrick3spam@...

      (cut the spam to reply)

      ---
    • Melvin Cates
      Message 411 of 411 , Jan 2, 2006
        I couldn't agree with you more, John. It is a pleasure to be associated
        with such a fine group.

        I wish each and everyone of you a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year

        mel

        --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "John Offerdahl"