Re: aging question

  • r_samples
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2005
      Prof: thanks for the link. Looks like a great site. Not sure why I
      haven't stumbled onto this before.

      Rob

      --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, shakespearedirector
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > Rob, take a look here:
      >
      > http://agingfaq.nocturne.org/
      >
      > This tobacco FAQ is fantastic. It will answer your tobacco aging,
      > storing, and cellaring questions as well as other related issues.
      > Enjoy perusing.
      >
      > Professor
    • shakespearedirector
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2005
        --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "r_samples" <samples@l...> wrote:
        > Prof: thanks for the link. Looks like a great site. Not sure
        > why I haven't stumbled onto this before.

        > > http://agingfaq.nocturne.org/

        I am pleased that I could help, Rob. I do not remember what I was
        looking for the night that I came across it. It is informative and
        enjoyable, isn't it? We should invite the webmaster Jason Newquist
        (whoever he is) to join us here. Or, perhaps he is a member already.

        Professor