Meerschaum Pipes and Tobaccos

  • atushieman@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2005
      What tobacco is best to use in a meerschaum pipe to make it color nicely?

      Thank you for not breathing while I smoke.
    • jon trotter
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 5:20 AM
        --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, atushieman@a... wrote:

        > What tobacco is best to use in a meerschaum pipe to make it color
        nicely?

        > Thank you for not breathing while I smoke.

        Good question tushieman, I've been watching two of my meers slowly
        color for a year now. A guess would be that the moisture level in the
        tobac rather than the blend would have an effect. But much smoking
        over time may be the only factor. Jon

        Penzance in a SMS meer