Momoyama

  • Robert Sharp
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      Johnnyflake was very kind and gave me a tin of Momoyama to try. This
      is some really good tobacco. I am only sorry that it is no longer in
      production. It appears to me to be a Virginia/Burley mix with just a
      hint at Perique. The Perique is not quite there, but just in the
      background. It is a smooth mellow smoke and I am really enjoying it,
      I just wish it were still available. I have heard that Mac Baren has
      acquired rights to the blend and is producing it for sale in Japan
      but it is not quite like the original. I still would like to get my
      hands on some of the new stuff and try it as well, it might be worth
      giving it a whirl. Does anyone know of a company that is importing
      the new version? I can't seem to find any info about it.
      Thanks,

      Robert - Momoyama in a meerschaum