Time travel or ...

  • jtn_asc
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      I have no idea if I have discovered time travel or what but Saturday
      night I enjoyed a fantastic bowl of tobacco before going to bed and
      when I woke up in the morning I was living an hour in the past.

      All the clocks said it was exactly one hour later than what it really
      was. I just couldnt believe it ... Did I finally discover how to
      bread the time travel barrier???

      Well I have been smoking bowl after bowl of the exact same tobacco in
      the exact same pipe since making this sceintific discovery but I just
      cant duplicate the results?

      Anyone have any clues or ideas? Maybe its the tobacco ... it was the
      last bowl of Royal Yacht from that tin. Do ya think it might have
      been just that one tin of Royal Yacht that was the key to time travel

      Jim