Re: IRC correction

  • smokey_thang
    Message 1 of 11222 , Feb 1, 2001
      Thanks Bob,<br> I believe that I found the right
      place, but so far I have yet to see another person on
      there.(just me and Pierce the Bot) I remember when I used to
      go on #pipes there would be several people online at
      any given time of the day or night.HHHMMMM...I hope
      I'm in the right place.<br><br>Jim
    • Randy W.
      Message 11222 of 11222 , Dec 25, 2010
        Thanks for the info. Ya know, for a medium it has a lot of flavor. I would have thought it was full strength. Makes me wonder what my reaction would have been towards the full strength? I like Latakia, but not to the point where it's all you can taste. I bought some C & D stuff, Odyssey - I think it's called, and I didn't care for it, but I used it as an inhancer for some blends I thought were lacking something and it was pretty good smoked that way.

        Randy W...