RE: [Pipe smokers] Got my 12th Anniversary on the way...

  • Rick Olszewski
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1 12:56 PM
      Really... Send me the note! Or did I get it already and then sent it to
      you!

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1 12:56 PM
        Alternate

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1 1:50 PM
          Eric, tins cellar pretty good, tho the best in my opinion are the Virginias. Considering the question of variance in the blend, if the tins are from the vintage that you like, it wouldn't be a bad idea to squirrel away a few years' supply. Heck, if you decide in 5 years you don't like it anymore, you can always pass it amongst friends, or introduce a new pipe smoker to the pleasures of aged tobaccos.

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 1 1:55 PM
            Rick, I think you got it - Mary carboned me on it.

            Rick Olszewski <richard.olszewski@...> wrote:Really... Send me the note! Or did I get it already and then sent it to
            you!

            krimsonscythe wrote:
            I just ordered 8 oz of Jack's 12th Anniversary.... Yummie...
            Congrats again to Joe on a great blend.
            Eric J

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            web/S=1705139314:HM/EXP=1078252360/A=2019528/R=2/SIG=14121ajid/*http://ad.do
            ubleclick.net/jump/N3349.yahoo1/B1282054.27;abr=!ie4;abr=!ie5;sz=300x250;cod
            e=18634;dcopt=rcl;ord=1078165960034039?> Click HereClick Here

            /S=:HM/A=2019528/rand=790867658>

            _____

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            .