OT. Thank You

  • Melvin Cates
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
      I just wanted to say thanks for the thoughts and prayers from the
      members of this group after getting home from surgery last friday. It
      was a very long weekend but things feel like they are finally turning
      around for me the way I feel this morning.

      Hopefully, I will get a chance to get caught up on posts and emails
      in the next few days.

      thanks again
      mel/renee
    • Jeffery Suter
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
        Mel,

        My computer died on Friday at home, so while I did
        hear the news and didn't get a chance to post, I lit a
        nice lemon scented candle for you!

        The healing light of the sun always helps...

        Get better soon,
        Jeff

        --- Melvin Cates <mel_cates@...> wrote:

        > I just wanted to say thanks for the thoughts and
        > prayers from the
        > members of this group after getting home from
        > surgery last friday.
        > thanks again
        > mel/renee

        http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
      • Ron Gadzalinski
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
          You are in my thoughts Mel. Take care and I'm praying for a speedy recovery.

          -Ron

          Melvin Cates <mel_cates@...> wrote:

          I just wanted to say thanks for the thoughts and prayers from the
          members of this group after getting home from surgery last friday. It
          was a very long weekend but things feel like they are finally turning
          around for me the way I feel this morning.

          Hopefully, I will get a chance to get caught up on posts and emails
          in the next few days.

          thanks again
          mel/renee

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
          Click Here

        • Jud Cole
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
            Great news,Mel. Glad to know you're doing better.
            Jud
            --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "Melvin Cates" <mel_cates@y...>
            wrote:

            > I just wanted to say thanks for the thoughts and prayers from the
            > members of this group after getting home from surgery last friday. It
            > was a very long weekend but things feel like they are finally turning
            > around for me the way I feel this morning.
            >
            > Hopefully, I will get a chance to get caught up on posts and emails
            > in the next few days.
            >
            > thanks again
            > mel/renee
          • Obie Jackson
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
              Good to hear you are feeling better. Take care,

              Obie

              http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree