Ed's message

  • haremscarum
    Message 1 of 11222 , Aug 1, 2000
      not trying to ignore anybody in the
      "community".Just lots of hours, and things to do around the house,
      and giving violin lessons to a few beginners.Gonna be
      away this weekend, with wife, to Charleston,WVa for
      the Fenton Art Glass tent sale. Will pop in now/then
      on the message board if I see something interesting
      to respond to. regards, happy smokin' Ed
    • Randy W.
      Message 11222 of 11222 , Dec 25, 2010
        Thanks for the info. Ya know, for a medium it has a lot of flavor. I would have thought it was full strength. Makes me wonder what my reaction would have been towards the full strength? I like Latakia, but not to the point where it's all you can taste. I bought some C & D stuff, Odyssey - I think it's called, and I didn't care for it, but I used it as an inhancer for some blends I thought were lacking something and it was pretty good smoked that way.

        Randy W...