Re: [Pipe smokers] Fw: Dunhill Aperitif

  • Joseph Hack
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
      Sunjammer...

      Great review....Are you an English Major or what. Wow, I can not get over how descriptive this experience is.....Just reading it makes me want to try a big bowl and have my socks knocked out from under me.

      s s
      Up in Smoke ___(_)

      J Harvey

      =Sunjammer= <danatek@...> wrote:
      As a result of Yarnie's suggestion, I'm forwarding the following (dubious) review of Dunhills' Aperitif. I hope you enjoy it!
      =Sunjammer=

      From: Yarnspinner
      Subject: RE: [Pipesmokers_Watercooler] Dunhill Aperitif

      Excellent review, 'jammer! You should cross-post this to both the Haven and PS2 as well...after all it IS pipe/tobacco related...LOL!

      Smoke Rings!

      Bryant/Yarnie