Re: [Pipe smokers] anyone in the group near phoenix or tucson az.

  • Ron Gadzalinski
    Message 1 of 10 , May 2 6:56 AM
      Wyatt,

      Your post remined me of one of my friends (Mike Jenkins). He also
      feels isolated in his part of the country. He doesn't live in Arizona
      but he's in your neighboring state--New Mexico. He turns 44 on May
      9th and he lives in Placitas, NM. If interested, I can give you his
      email and maybe the two of you could meet up someday and enjoy a pipe
      together.

      -Ron

      > > > wyatt <yiterp45@y...> wrote:
      > > > just wondering if anyone in the group is near phoenix or
      tucson
      > az.
      > > > would like to get togeather for a good lunch or dinner and
      > enjoy a
      > > > nice pipefull or a good cigar.
      > > >
      > > > wyatt
      > > >

      > > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > > Service.

      > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > Service.

    • wyatt
      Message 2 of 10 , May 2 7:39 AM
        ron,
        that sounds great,always looking for new friends

        wyatt

        --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "Ron Gadzalinski"