Re: [Pipe smokers] anyone in the group near phoenix or tucson az.

  • wyatt
    Message 1 of 10 , May 2, 2003
      i'm going to try and make it,would be great to get togeather

      wyatt

      --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "SSG Psaki" <nickpsaki4@e...>
      wrote:
      > Wyatt,
      >
      > I'm in Sierra Vista. Do you ever attend the Old Pueblo Pipe Club
      meetings? They are held at the Tinder Box there in town. Link is:

      > http://www.jack-tompkins.com/Pipes/OPPC/OPPC.html
      >
      > Best,
      >
      > <<<) P

      I'd
      > like to smoke a bowl with you, and offer you a cigar. oldpipeman
      > >
      > > wyatt <yiterp45@y...> wrote:
      > > just wondering if anyone in the group is near phoenix or tucson
      az.
      > > would like to get togeather for a good lunch or dinner and
      enjoy a
      > > nice pipefull or a good cigar.
      > >
      > > wyatt
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > Service.

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Service.

    • Ron Gadzalinski
      Message 2 of 10 , May 2, 2003
        Wyatt,

        Your post remined me of one of my friends (Mike Jenkins). He also
        feels isolated in his part of the country. He doesn't live in Arizona
        but he's in your neighboring state--New Mexico. He turns 44 on May
        9th and he lives in Placitas, NM. If interested, I can give you his
        email and maybe the two of you could meet up someday and enjoy a pipe
        together.

        -Ron

        > > > wyatt <yiterp45@y...> wrote:
        > > > just wondering if anyone in the group is near phoenix or
        tucson
        > az.
        > > > would like to get togeather for a good lunch or dinner and
        > enjoy a
        > > > nice pipefull or a good cigar.
        > > >
        > > > wyatt
        > > >

        > > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        > > Service.

        > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        > Service.

      • wyatt
        Message 3 of 10 , May 2, 2003
          ron,
          that sounds great,always looking for new friends

          wyatt

          --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "Ron Gadzalinski"