To Wyatt

  • gae_richards444
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2003
      Wyatt,

      I'm very pleased to hear that ;-)
      Not that I have anything against cigar's either.
      By the way,did you manage to come across a leather pouch?

      Gae.

      --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "wyatt" <yiterp45@y...> wrote:
      > gae,
      > no chance at all in geting rid of my pipes love them way too
      > much,just trying something new thats all.
      >
      > wyatt
      >

      > --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "gae_richards444"
      > <chase444@o...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Wyatt,
      > >
      > > I was getting a little worried,
      > > That you may have been trading the pipe's in permanently,for the
      > > Cigar's!
      > >
      > > Gae.
      > >

      > > --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "wyatt" <yiterp45@y...>
      wrote:
      > > > my wife really doesn't pay much attention to my pipes
      humidor's
      > > etc
      > > > until yesterday and realized that i had a new cigar humidor in
      > the
      > > > crowd of stuff and said on no not cigars too-lol and i had to
      > tell
      > > > her a old saying i heard,
      > > > What if it's only
      > > > the things you don't
      > > > like about me that are
      > > > keeping me alive
      > > > she got a smile on her face and said i believe thats true-lol
      > > >
      > > > wyatt
    • wyatt
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2003
        gae,
        no pouch yet,looking for one to carry two or three pipes and
        extras.keep checking ebay i'll find one sooner or later.

        <chase444@o...> wrote:

        > Wyatt,
        >
        > I'm very pleased to hear that ;-)
        > Not that I have anything against cigar's either.
        > By the way,did you manage to come across a leather pouch?
        >
        > Gae.
        >

        > --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "wyatt" <yiterp45@y...> wrote:
        > > gae,
        > > no chance at all in geting rid of my pipes love them way too
        > > much,just trying something new thats all.
        > >
        > > wyatt
        > >

        > > --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "gae_richards444"
        > > <chase444@o...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Wyatt,
        > > >
        > > > I was getting a little worried,
        > > > That you may have been trading the pipe's in permanently,for
        the
        > > > Cigar's!
        > > >
        > > > Gae.
        > > >

        > > > --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "wyatt" <yiterp45@y...>
        > humidor's
        > > > etc
        > > the
        > > tell

      • gae_richards444
        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2003
          'Good Luck'

          I've had a Peterson for about 27 year's,(Still going strong)

          That even went overboard in sea water from my boat.I dried it out &
          polished it,it was as good as new.Before that I had a Dunhill that
          wore out & fell apart after only 14 month's!

        • srguthrie
          Message 4 of 8 , May 2, 2003
            I picked up a nice pouch from a local place called "Pipes and
            Pleaures" (http://www.pipesandpleasures.com/pipes/). It holds two
            pipes, has a snap-out tobacco pouch, a sleeve for a tamper, and two
            small side pockets for lighter, etc (can't quit fit in a cleaner
            without bending it first).

            They have several pouched on thier site, but I didn't see the one I
            got. If you call them they might be able to help you out (1-800-828-
            2535). It's black with a green strip (not an obnoxious green - kind
            of a hunter green), and if I remember right it cost about $25. They
            also give discounts to NASPC members.

            My only "complaint" with it is that a couple of my favorite pipes are
            on the larger side and it's tough to fit two of them in.

          • wyatt
            Message 5 of 8 , May 2, 2003
              thanks for the info,i'll check them out

              wyatt