My pipes

  • Bob W.
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hi, all:

      While I admit there's nothing really amazing about any of my pipes
      (other than that I've always strived for a pleasing shape and nice
      grain pattern), I had the camera out tonite and decided to shoot a
      few of the nicest ones. They can be viewed at the clubs home site in
      the Photos section in the Sunjammer folder. I hope you enjoy them and
      welcome any comments.

      Bob (sunjammer) W.
      Dunhill 965 in the Soborg handcarved
    • Martin J.
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
        Very nice collection Bob.

        Lools like you are getting some color on those meers.

        Martin
      • lowman
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
          nice pipes...i got a question, how do those white meerchums smoke? i
          have a chance to get one like it (although probably a little
          cheaper), and i was wondering if it was worth it.

          lowman-theloser

          --- In pipesmokers2@y..., "Bob W." <danatek@b...> wrote:
          > Hi, all:
          >
          > While I admit there's nothing really amazing about any of my pipes
          > (other than that I've always strived for a pleasing shape and nice
          > grain pattern), I had the camera out tonite and decided to shoot a
          > few of the nicest ones. They can be viewed at the clubs home site
          in
          > the Photos section in the Sunjammer folder. I hope you enjoy them
          and
          > welcome any comments.
          >
          > Bob (sunjammer) W.
          > Dunhill 965 in the Soborg handcarved
        • spank66_us
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
            I thought your Viking rhodesian was rather nice looking.
            And the Stanwell looked rather nice and rugged.
            Curious, hows the Viking smoke and like what are it's
            dimensions?

            -Johnny Cypher