Saturday Chat

  • haremscarum
    Message 1 of 11222 , Apr 2, 2000
      How did the Saturday chat go I was busy cleaning
      up the last of the virus I got on my computer so I
      was unable to make it. What a mess that was I would
      like to catch the person that did that I would thump
      them on the head with my pipe. The people that put out
      these viruses have to be some sorry individuals to do
      this, deffinately not pipe smokers. Again please watch
      out for anything sent from "Kyle" or any southpark
      cartoons. Do not open them delete them. Also I heard
      through another club on Yahoo that there is a virus going
      through yahoo clubs Where someone announces a group
      discussion and when you click on the link you get zapped so
      please becareful with that I will never post anything
      like that to the board and you always know when the
      chats are because we talk about them. Well enough about
      that crap how is everyone.<br><br>Your Club
      Bud,<br>Michael
    • Randy W.
      Message 11222 of 11222 , Dec 25, 2010
        Thanks for the info. Ya know, for a medium it has a lot of flavor. I would have thought it was full strength. Makes me wonder what my reaction would have been towards the full strength? I like Latakia, but not to the point where it's all you can taste. I bought some C & D stuff, Odyssey - I think it's called, and I didn't care for it, but I used it as an inhancer for some blends I thought were lacking something and it was pretty good smoked that way.

        Randy W...