Re: An Everyday Pipe

  • rosta234
    Message 1 of 11222 , Mar 1, 2000
      I have not smoked my pipe in public yet except in
      my car. I was waiting in the car at a 7-11 and two
      guys carring 2 cases of beer walked out and
      said"someone is smoking a pipe" and then laughed about
      it.<br>I think that pipe smokers are more relaxed and less
      stressed out, so they can laugh all they want!<br><br>Ross
    • Randy W.
      Message 11222 of 11222 , Dec 25 4:29 AM
        Thanks for the info. Ya know, for a medium it has a lot of flavor. I would have thought it was full strength. Makes me wonder what my reaction would have been towards the full strength? I like Latakia, but not to the point where it's all you can taste. I bought some C & D stuff, Odyssey - I think it's called, and I didn't care for it, but I used it as an inhancer for some blends I thought were lacking something and it was pretty good smoked that way.

        Randy W...