Bored with nothing to do? Consider a little reading.

  • Moe Bergeron
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2012
      Dear PiperTalkers,

      Featured this week at the Friends of John Bunyan
      (soundofgrace.com)

      Fifty Two Of John Piper's Most Important Messages - This Week - Message
      Seven

      The Gift of Warfield to the Church Today
      - Justin Taylor

      Where Can I Find Assurance?
      - Tullian Tchividjian

      A Prayer for Stoking the Fires of Our Love for Jesus
      - Scotty Smith

      and...

      Featured at Christ My Covenant
      (ChristMyCovenant.com <http://christmycovenant.com/>)

      God�s Word in Human Hearts
      - Steven Coxhead

      TJ Deidun: Part III

      Faithful God � 2 Corinthians 1:15-20
      - Dave Frampton

      God�s Judgement and the Law: Romans 2:12-15
      - Steve Orr

      Completed by the Spirit Part 17: The Gospel Brings About All Aspects of Our
      Salvation
      - Ed Trefzger

      The Fourth Stream (Within NCT) � A Free Digital Book
      - Courtesy ESS

      Enjoy!
      Moe Bergeron