Re: [pipertalk] question re: 'signs' in John 2 & 4

  • Rod
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1, 2003
      Rosa, et al,

      I thought since we were talking about Jesus turning water into wine that you might enjoy this little funny.

      "One day a pastor was driving along rather quickly with a big barrel of water in the seat next to him. All of a sudden he heard a loud siren behind him. He looked down at the odometer and to his chagrin, he found that he was traveling at over 90 miles per hour!

      He pulled over to the side of the road and the policeman asked him why he was going so fast. The pastor said, "I'm trying to get this water to a party on time."

      The policeman asked to see it then took a drink from it. He looked at the pastor and said "This isn't water, this is wine!" The pastor looked at him sheepishly and said "Praise the Lord, He did it again!"

      blessings,
      Rod