Re: [pipertalk] Feast!

  • ic2@mediaone.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 5, 2001
      Dear Sister,

      If I remember right brother Murray is also encouraged
      by the ministry of John Piper. When you visit them in
      the spring you will be refreshed by all of the blossoms
      of God's garden. One day I hope to make it up that way
      and break bread together with the saints of Leask.

      A good while ago I set the list parameters to deny
      attachments so the only one on this list who is at
      risk is this writer.

      Moe