Detroit - St. Louis Game 7

  • Steven Mattis
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2013
      Heartbreaking loss at the Joe. The Wings were up two with ten minutes to go, but the Blues would not be deined.  Patrik Berglund was the big hero in this one potting the game winning and game tying goals.  My first season in this league sure was an exciting one and I look forward to next season.  Good luck to Joe and Tom in the finals.  It should be a good one.  Steve