Play file

  • Adric Olson
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2013
      Please have the first four games in by April 7.
    • Adric Olson
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 14, 2016
      File is attached. Please look it over to make sure I didn't miss anything! You can start playing but I'll hold off on importing games for a bit just in case.
      Games are due at 11:59:59 pm eastern on 4 December.
    • Kevin Anton
      Message 3 of 6 , Nov 14, 2016
      Ducks go 3-1-1 in their opening home stand.

      Tyler Anton

      On Monday, November 14, 2016 8:02 PM, "Adric Olson adric.olson@... [pioneerhockeyleague]" <pioneerhockeyleague-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      File is attached. Please look it over to make sure I didn't miss anything! You can start playing but I'll hold off on importing games for a bit just in case.
      Games are due at 11:59:59 pm eastern on 4 December.

    • DOUG MILLER
      Message 4 of 6 , Nov 23, 2016
        not what i expected at all

        TBL 3 OTT 5
        FLA 5 OTT 1
        PHL 1 OTT 7
        CHI 2 OTT 5
        NSH 2 OTT 3

        Doug

        Message 5 of 6 , Dec 23, 2016
          It was just mislabeled. It's the right block.