Re: [pioneerhockeyleague] File

  • David Jones
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2 3:16 AM
      Has anyone heard anything from Adric lately? I think we are at the end of the block and usually he sends out some info by now.

    • Maureen
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 2 6:58 AM

        I think Adric said he was going to be out of town for part of the block. The deadline is Friday, March 4th for this final block.

        Has anyone heard anything from Adric lately? I think we are at the end of the block and usually he sends out some info by now.

      • Adric Olson
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 12, 2011
          There is one series with games still to be played. Game 6 is due tonight. Carey, if you can't get it played tonight, let me know.
        • David Jones
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 14, 2011
          • David Jones
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 26, 2012