Fwd: The Secret

  • Dahlia
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 16 6:57 AM

      Sent from my iPhone

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Loida Balasbas <loida074@...>
      Date: July 16, 2011 9:12:07 AM EDT
      To: "arabella2382@..." <arabella2382@...>, "amarantowy@..." <amarantowy@...>, adam alderton <adamconfidential@...>, Brando CAGAYANDEORO COFFEE Oclarit <brando.oclarit@...>, Celestino Sampiton <mrbing333@...>, chin bon lu <chinbon@...>, "cielo_littleheaven@..." <cielo_littleheaven@...>, Ching Penaflor <mommyching@...>, Maria Cecilia Domingo <Mcddomingo@...>, "dahlia_snchz@..." <dahlia_snchz@...>, "dianne_yani@..." <dianne_yani@...>, "drexflowne_1603@..." <drexflowne_1603@...>, "Lorena T. Guion" <ltguion@...>, "helgamty@..." <helgamty@...>, "jovierevilla@..." <jovierevilla@...>, "josietorotoro@..." <josietorotoro@...>, "kegzdl@..." <kegzdl@...>, Rose Lagrimas <rose_lagrimas@...>, "manuel_alido@..." <manuel_alido@...>, "mmagno@..." <mmagno@...>, "rrodico@..." <rrodico@...>, "silverhead22@..." <silverhead22@...>, "schubem@..." <schubem@...>, "vivian_lmarquez@..." <vivian_lmarquez@...>
      Subject: The Secret

      The Secret
      !

      The Secret

      One day, one friend asked another,

      ' How is it that you are always so happy?
      You have so much energy,
      And you never seem to get down.. '

      With her eyes smiling, she said,

      ' I know the Secret! '
      ' What secret is that? '
      To which she replied,
      I'll tell you all about it,
      But you have to promise to
      Share the Secret with others. '

      ' The Secret is this:

      I have learned there is little I can do
      In my life that will make me truly happy
      I must depend on God to make
      Me happy and to meet my needs.

      When a need arises in my life,
      I have to trust God
      to supply
      According to HIS riches.
      I have learned most of the time
      I don ' t need half of what I think I do.
      He has never let me down.
      Since I learned that ' Secret ' , I am happy.
      '

      The questioner ' s first thought was,

      ' That ' s too simple! '
      But upon reflecting over her own life
      She recalled how she thought a bigger house
      Would make her happy, but it didn't!
      She thought a better paying job
      Would make her happy, but it hadn't.
      When did she realize her greatest happiness?
      Sitting on the floor with her grandchildren,
      Playing games, eating pizza or reading a story,
      A simple gift from God.

      Now you know it too!

      We can't depend on people to make us happy.
      Only GOD in His infinite wisdom can do that.
      Trust HIM!
      And now I pass the Secret on to you!
      So once you get it, what will you do?

      YOU have to tell someone the Secret, too!

      That GOD in His wisdom will take care of YOU!
      But it ' s not really a secret...
      We just have to believe it and do it..
      Really trust God!

      I just did and hope you will too.

      LETS PRAY QUICKLY

      Oh God,
      I pray you open doors for the person who sent me this as well as those I am sending it to. Only you can open doors no man can close and for that we honor you today. Thank you for the open doors of life, health, strength, prosperity, wealth, and love. Also, thank you for closing the doors of death, sickness, weakness, despair, poverty, and bitterness. We love you today Lord and give you all the glory and all the praise. I seal this prayer, Amen!!!

      If you need God to open a door, pray this prayer for the person who sent it to you and for those you are sending it to. Believe in your heart and you shall receive what God has for you.

      I need a door to open...

      God closes doors no man can open & God opens doors no man can close. Even if you do not need God to open some doors for you pass it on anyway.

      "To have God on our side doesn't mean sailing on a boat with no storms, it means having a boat that no storm can sink!"

      God is watching over you as you read this, may you have blessed days and evenings.Know the joy of Jesus.

    • rowena nueva
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 16 12:21 PM
        good...nice ... ma i borrow some?

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 16 12:24 PM
          Sure...

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jul 16, 2011, at 3:21 PM, rowena nueva <wengnueva56@...> wrote:

          good...nice ... ma i borrow some?

          From: Loida Balasbas <loida074@...>
          Date: July 16, 2011 9:12:07 AM EDT
          To: "arabella2382@..." <arabella2382@...>, "amarantowy@..." <amarantowy@...>, adam alderton <adamconfidential@...>, Brando CAGAYANDEORO COFFEE Oclarit <brando.oclarit@...>, Celestino Sampiton <mrbing333@...>, chin bon lu <chinbon@...>, "cielo_littleheaven@..." <cielo_littleheaven@...>, Ching Penaflor <mommyching@...>, Maria Cecilia Domingo <Mcddomingo@...>, "dahlia_snchz@..." <dahlia_snchz@...>, "dianne_yani@..." <dianne_yani@...>, "drexflowne_1603@..." <drexflowne_1603@...>, "Lorena T. Guion" <ltguion@...>, "helgamty@..." <helgamty@...>, "jovierevilla@..." <jovierevilla@...>, "josietorotoro@..." <josietorotoro@...>, "kegzdl@..." <kegzdl@...>, Rose Lagrimas <rose_lagrimas@...>, "manuel_alido@..." <manuel_alido@...>, "mmagno@..." <mmagno@...>, "rrodico@..." <rrodico@...>, "silverhead22@..." <silverhead22@...>, "schubem@..." <schubem@...>, "vivian_lmarquez@..." <vivian_lmarquez@...>

          The Secret
          !

[...]

        • sonette carzon
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 17 1:15 PM
            Hey Dalia...parang alam ko na ang secret na yan nun pa...ehhh

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 17 1:25 PM
              Just a thought worth sharing po, ma'am sonnete :-)

              Sent from my iPhone

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 17 1:44 PM
                  Oo nga po masyado na tayong na stress out sa work natin kaya kailangan natin ng kunting booster shot, hehehe.

                  Sent from my iPhone