christmas party

  • amador jomuad
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2010
    • 31 KB
    Good day Pinoy teachers...

    A great idea has started the thought of having a Christmas party this year.  I guess, it's about time for us to gather as a family after seven years of trudging our fate in U.S.  One more time, let's share our time with the families of Pinoy teachers in our BIG REUNION this coming December 18th from 4:00-11:00PM.  It will be held at Souith Minster Presbyterian Church, Oxon Hill, MD (across St. Columba Catholic Church).

    The party will be more meaningful if all of the Pinoy teachers can come and join us celebrate each one's success in our work and in our families.  Let's be prompt to maximize our time of enjoyment with our friends, families and honored guests.  Everyone is requested to call and inform all Pinoy teachers within your reach about this momentous event.

    Kindly inform us about your thoughts in making this Christmas party a successful one.  Please find the attached party details FYI and be guide accordingly..

    See you all..

    DONG

    (301) 538 9052