HOW TO ACHIEVE TIME AND FINANCIAL FREEDOM IN 3 TO 5 YEARS

  • Annie Florentin
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4, 2010

      HOW TO ACHIEVE TIME AND FINANCIAL FREEDOM IN 3 TO 5 YEARS

      Retiring from 22 years of employment with the number 1 Airline in the Philippines awakened me to the fact that mere employment will not sustain nor improve my family's status in life. I saw the need to engage in business in order to at least sustain or better yet improve my family's present situation.  Another employment will not be a wise choice for a better life for me and my family.

      It was God's providence that I have met Create Abundance Business Community in the most appropriate time. I took part of their Innovative Business School by attending their Introductory Modules. I then took action by joining the business community.  Now, I am learning and doing business confidently with the help of the coaches and mentors that are available 24/7.

      I enjoin you to also partake of the Three Introductory Modules that are given for free as service to our country and countrymen to spread financial education.  This is the mission of the community, to help address the poverty problem in our country.  The course teaches us how we can efficiently manage our finances that can give us time and financial freedom in the shortest time possible or in about 3 to 5 years on the average. This will open our mind to big possibilities and unlimited opportunities.

      The course venues are at Shangrila Mall, Edsa every Mondays and Tuesdays and at Glorietta 4, Makati every Wednesdays and Thursdays from 3pm-6pm and 6pm-9pm.  For reservations, text me at 0922.8176594 your full name, age, work, cell no. and email address two days before your preferred course schedule.

      For more information about the Business Community, please register to www.ca2020.net.  Write my name, ANNIE FLORENTIN, for the moderator's approval.  Text me right after you register so I can request approval from the moderator.  This will enable you to have immediate access to our blogs and forums.  Feel free to express your mind in the discussions by writing your comments.

      See you soon!

      Cheers and God bless.

      ANNIE A. FLORENTIN

      Entrepreneur and Business Coach

      Financial Literacy Advocate

      Create Abundance 2020 Business Community

      www.ca2020.net

      0922.8176594

      A True Warrior can "tame the cobra of  fear." – T. Harv Eker
      Warriors are always poised, agile and cunning, so that even when any window of opportunities is opened even slightly, they can climb through it with swiftness and precision.  Risk and change are their most anticipated occurrences. – Mark Yarnell

      .. . .. . .. . .. .. ... .... . . . ... . .. ... .

      type_D
      . ... .. . ... . . . .... ... .. .. . .. . .. . ..
    • Annie Florentin
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 12, 2010

[...]

        The course venues are at Shangrila Mall, Edsa every Mondays and Tuesdays and at Ascott Hotel, Glorietta 4, Makati every Wednesdays and Thursdays from 3pm-6pm and 6pm-9pm.  For reservations, text me at 0922.8176594 your full name, age, work, cell no. and email address two days before your preferred course schedule.

        For more information about the Business Community, please register to www.ca2020.net.  Write my name, ANNIE FLORENTIN, for the moderator's approval.  Text me right after you register so I can request approval from the moderator.  This will enable you to have immediate access to our blogs and forums.  Feel free to express your mind in the discussions by writing your comments.

        See you soon!

        Cheers and God bless.

        COACH ANNIE A. FLORENTIN

        Entrepreneur and Business Coach

        Financial Literacy Advocate

        Create Abundance 2020 Business Community

        www.ca2020.net

        0922.8176594

        "Success can be found at any age, Start young, Start old.   But for Heaven's sake, START!" - Troy Dunn

        Warriors are always poised, agile and cunning, so that even when any window of opportunities is opened even slightly, they can climb through it with swiftness and precision.  Risk and change are their most anticipated occurrences. – Mark Yarnell

        Ps. Also, You are cordially invited to our Cashflow Workshop every 1st, 2nd and 3rd Saturdays of the month at 8:30am to 1pm at the Spicy Finger, Greenbelt 2, Ayala, Makati and every 4th Sunday of the month at Asian Institute Management (AIM), Makati at 8:30am to 3pm (with Mastermind Gathering).  Contribution for materials and lunch is only P400.00 per person.  But if you are coming in group of 3 or more, you will only contribute P200.00 each.

        It's a fun and interactive way to learn about investments on stocks, real estates, big businesses and the likes.  It's a board game created by Mr. Robert Kiyosaki, the best selling-author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad, Cashflow Quadrants and Why We Want You to be Rich, just to mention a few.  You'll get to interact with business-minded people and will get you to realize that financial and time freedom is achievable.  We will be able to live our desired lifestyle together with our loved ones.

        For reservation to Cashflow Workshop, please text me your full name, age, work, cell no. and email address at 0922-8176594. Feel free to invite and reserve for your family and friends.

        type_D
      • Annie Florentin

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 19, 2010

[...]

            Ps. Also, You are cordially invited to our Cashflow Workshop every 1st, 2nd and 3rd Saturdays of the month at 8:30am to 1pm at the Spicy Finger, Greenbelt 2, Ayala, Makati and every last Sunday of the month at Asian Institute Management (AIM), Makati at 8:30am to 3pm (with Mastermind Gathering).  Contribution for materials and lunch is only P400.00 per person.  But if you are coming in group of 3 or more, you will only contribute P200.00 each.