Massage Therapy Services

  • edwindt
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2009
      Dear Colleagues,

      Hello everyone. Anybody in need of therapeutic massage services rendered at the convenience of your homes?

      My son, Jaycee dela Torre, has just graduated from the National Massage Therapy Institute, and is looking for some opportunities to apply his knowledge and gain some experience in the field. And of course to extend his network of clients.

      If you need these services, please call him at his cell: (202) 468-0963; or email him at elitetherapist@....

      Some of the type of massage styles are: Swedish, Deep Tissue, Shiatsu, Reflexology, Tapotment, etc.

      His starting charges for a full-body massage for 1 hour is $45. You can also arrange for a longer session. There are discounts for 3 or more people in one venue.

      Your should try it.

      Edwin